Friday, January 29, 2010

Hazing

So I was reading this news story today about some hazing that took place at a sorority at Rutgers University. Now I am not sure I quite agree with Hazing being an issue in this instance. In something like the US Armed Forces (where you are doing a job and the only way you do that job is to go through Basic) I think that hazing is a huge issue. In something like a fraternity or sorority I dont see why its an issue. If someone is dumb enough to let someone not give them food or paddle them than thats their fault. Just don't join the stupid sorority. I mean I dont think hazing is good at all, but lets take some personal responsibility of the dumb people who just let this happen to themselves. Take some responsibility for yourself and just leave!

maybe more on this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment