Thursday, February 4, 2010

Are your serious?? Didn't they see those movies??

Ok everyone so first read this article

Did they not see the Terminator movies?? Yes I realize that those are not real movies before anyone gets all worked up. I am quite aware, but the concept is quite real. Obviously form this article they are making robots to be more and more human. I mean the more and more human you get the more and more you get towards the thing that makes a living organism different from a machine, self awareness. If we keep programming things to be more human, eventually thats bound to happen!

Everyone can laugh, but I know that I am vamping up my contingency plan in case something catastrophic happens....and just in case that fails I am going to have to start vamping up an arsenal/survival gear.

Stupid machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment