Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why now?

So I was wondering this morning why it is that I have gotten into blogging now, while most other did this 3 or 4 years ago?

Mostly I suppose its because I have a little bit more time. When I was in school (especially as an upperclassman) I was always doing things up on the 03 deck or playing Frisbee or something like that.

I kind of wish that I had gotten more into this while in school (when I had a couple friends who blogged and would actually read mine) It is an interesting place to get points across or to start discussion. Plus its fun to read and write here when I am a bit bored at work or have a spare moment.

For some reason it really seems to help me not get so angry at things to just dump it on a page. I dont edit or really watch my words or anything like that and its really nice to just put it out there.

So anyone (other than CO, Delia and Meg) blog? If so let me know so I can follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment