Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Jersey Woman

So have you heard about this?

Its all about a fat woman who wants to reach 1000 pounds. She has a website where people can watch her eat and pose in a bikini.

Now I think this is very odd, but if thats what the lady wants to do all the more power to him. The crazy part is how mad some people have gotten. I mean if the woman wants to be half a ton then let her.

And dont try the she is driving up health care costs argument, because that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. We are trillions of dollars in debt, for the country (not just healthcare) so dont tell me how this one fat woman is costing tax payers thousands.

She is fat and happy, I say all the more power to her.

Besides any future health problems are HER problems not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment