Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 in review....crazy year!

This week I had a look back at my 2011 and I realized just how absolutely crazy the year was.  Three major things have happened to me this year.

The most crazy thing that has happened this year is the addition of JW to our family.  The past 4 months have been the fastest/slowest/best/most stressful months of my life, but at the end of the day I am just thrilled that I get to go home to a fantastic wife and baby at the end of the day.  CG put it best when he said having a kid is like a lifelong science experiment

The other big thing that happened in my life in 2011 was my dad dying.  Now most people who read this know that I was not super close to my dad at all, still a bit of a shock to have him die.  Luckily he did get to come up and see JW about a week before.  I am going to write a post that goes a bit more into this, see next post.

The third big thing that happened in 2011 was actually all the way back in January, that was that MW was pregnant at all.  Its very easy to forget about that time as we have JW here now, but it was a huge shock to find out.  It was terrifying, but exciting.

So although this isnt a very detailed post I wanted to get it published, I have had major writing block lately and want to head that off.

Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment