Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Announcement

So MW and I have an announcement, although I would imagine most who read this already know, but we are expecting a little one in late August! We are both very excited about this and can't wait to meet the lil guy! For those of you who are interested I have decided to start another blog, Pregnancy: The Final Frontier . When I first found out we were expecting I was a little panicky, as most people would be. So I went to the place that always seems to have the answers, the Internet. However this time I was sorely let down by my old buddy, it seemed like everything on the web revolved around the Mom. Now granted the Mom is a huge part of the equation, but so is the Dad. So, in discussion with MW, I have decided to set off on my own to try and give some of the weary/excited/stressed/confused Dads to be an insight into my experiences in pregnancy. Now ladies rest assured this will not be completely geared towards men, for it being geared towards one partner only is the current issue with these blogs and self help places. Pregnancy involves two people, not one as many peoples in-law, friends, strangers may think. So check it out if you want updates on whats happening with MW and I, if you have any questions, or if you are just plain curious on what the heck happens!

Keep in mind that the blog is still under construction, it will get better I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment