Monday, December 14, 2009

set sail and prepare to come around

So today starts a new day in my life. I am trying to really turn around some of the lazy habits I have gotten into since graduating from college. In school I was active, playing Frisbee and running around almost every day, I really miss that.

Obviously times change and I have just grown and moved onto the next phase of my life, but I really do miss some of the times that were had in college. It was singly the most fun I have had in my entire life. I miss the people that I saw every day as well as the spare time I had to do most anything that I wanted. Working out was easy at school because we didnt have TV or anything like that for the majority of the time and getting people together was as easy as sticking your head out your door and yelling for people to play frisbee. I don't have that now and I need to accept that and move on. That way I can get back in shape and things like that.

I have given lots of thought to college lately. It seems odd to me that, while we were all there, we wanted to graduate and move on so badly, but now I miss the people almost all the time and there are even points where I wouldn't mind doing homework if I could go back. That being said the homework idea goes away very very quickly and I am just left with the people. This has been the biggest thing to me because I have kept a couple of friends throughout my entire time at school, and even before, which are some of the best people in the entire world. Those people are the ones that help me through everything and really make me smile when I need it. I am very glad that I have even been able to keep 2 or 3 of my friends from school, it makes me happy to know that I have people that would do most anything for me.

Since it is tough to write from work I think that I will leave this post as is right now and revisit later.
CW out

No comments:

Post a Comment